Subject: [Leica] Tape backup?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 00:38:45 -0500

"oh darn it the cloud disappeared and there goes my entire body of work!?!"
An unexpected dry front move in?
I'd have trouble expressing sympathy hearing such a thing. Its like going
out of your way to make sure you loose your body of work.
Its like "no its impossible to put it on a disk and stick one in my closet."
I think we need to take responsibly for our own lives folks.
Don't put it on some dumb cloud what's the matter with you guys?
Where is it?
Whose watching it and how?