Subject: [Leica] my last word on guns
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 11:43:11 -0800

Guns are more effective as defensive weapons as well.  Mass shootings can be
and have been stopped by people armed with guns.  Everybody agrees this was
a tragedy.  I would remind readers that governments murdered 270 million
people in the 20th century after first taking away their guns to keep them
safe from each other.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone