Subject: [Leica] Halfway through December, with only 43 LUG Yearbook Entries
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 10:44:44 +0530

What is the problem with everyone? I know this Yearbook rolls in every
year, and I get my photos ready in November, and as Jim posts his first
request, I send it to him. Is that much of time management discipline too
much to ask for? Come on, send your photographs to Jim - believe me the
Yearbooks are beautiful collections worth your entry!
Cheers
Jayanand