Subject: [Leica] Halfway through December, with only 43 LUG Yearbook Entries
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 15:19:51 -0800

WITH THE GREATEST OF RESPECT!

PLEASE LET US TAKE A BREATHER FOR A BIT FROM THE TRAGEDY!  THANK YOU.
As much as I hate to use the words, but ... " we must go on." :-(

Obviously we are running short on entries compared to this date of last
year! I want to strengthen the point, that it isn't necessary to purchase a
copy of the book. No money out of your pocket at all! But we seriously need
your two photo entries and it doesn't cost you a penny to e-them to Jim as
the  details are listed below.

Remember they don't have to be the greatest photos on planet Earth!  Just a
couple you feel good about. Forget what the heck anyone else may think, who
cares? Your two may well create a feel good feeling for everyone. And you'll
never know if you don't submit them .... "LIKE RIGHT NOW!" Thanks!

PLEASE NOTE! Not one bit of me screaming, yelling, carrying on  verbally
like a madman....just a big "PLEASE & THANK YOU, SOONEST! PLEASE!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)