Subject: [Leica] Halfway through December, with only 43 LUG Yearbook Entries
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 14:43:13 -0800

On Dec 15, 2012, at 2:32 PM, Jim Shulman <jshulman at judgecrater.com> wrote:

> If I could wrest the group away from debating political issues for the
> moment?.
>

> I am up to date on posting sent LUG yearbook pictures to the book
> template.  If you have sent me pictures and have not received an
> acknowledgement, assume that I didn?t get ?em and email me pronto.
>

> How about some more LUG yearbook pictures?
>
> We have only 43 entries so far.
>
> We need more.

I am not sure why we have more than a thousand members and 43 entries
posted,  Jim requests one or  two photos from the last year, c'mon
folks...you can do it.

If you can't contribute one or two photos,  consider the cost of leica gear,
cogitate on the cost per photo, then consider maybe it's just not worth it...

or maybe it's not about the images....?   was gibst?

just sayin...

Steve