Subject: [Leica] Gun control
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 14:58:31 -0500

Frank, you only have to be 18 to own a gun. At that age, you can also
vote, marry, join the military, adopt children and buy tobacco. The only
thing 18 yr olds cannot do is drink alcohol, which is absolutely absurd.
If they are mature enough to vote, marry, own guns, go to war, adopt
children, and smoke, then they're mature enough to drink in my opinion.
That's a whole other debate, of course.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography