Subject: [Leica] Old lenses on latest digital bodies K14
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:33:29 +0800

I use various Leica Ms and Rs lenses on non-Leica bodies too. As well as
non-Leica lenses. With today's technology, it is really quite easy to
compensate in-camera and post process any deficiencies of older lenses.

Looks like its a good time to buy R lenses to use on the Nikon D800/E. Rs
are relatively more affordable and easier to adapt for use on the current
highest performing camera body.
Appreciate if any LUGger can advise of anyone who has done a comprehensive
comparison between R and N lenses of equivalent lengths and apertures, apart
from the recent discussion on one particular set of lenses.

Viva la difference!

David Ching