Subject: [Leica] Color vs B&W
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 03:20:18 +0800

Debate is healthy so long as the respective parties stay objective and do
not be dogmatic. Above all remain respectful of others' views and
experiences.

Personally I have become more aware of the effectiveness of B&W and the
power of colour through this thread.
Tina's love of B&W is obvious and infectious at he same time. I do also
agree with Sonny C's view of colour being a designer myself, I cannot see a
world devoid of colour. But B&W does deserve a special place in photography.
Some even declare that B&W are part of the oolour spectrum.

Viva la difference!

Best,

David Ching

Replies: Reply from lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] Color vs B&W)