Subject: [Leica] T.Nagar
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:09:30 +0530

Philippe,
No offense at all - just trying to express that there are no rules, no good
or bad, it is just about how each one visualizes. I even take a 180mm or a
70-200mm out on the street when I know there will be crowds - just to get
the background out of focus much easier. Lenses are just tools...
Cheers
Jayanand