Subject: [Leica] Tree Falling
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 01:38:20 -0500

We had a view of Portland and had the tree's below us on MacLeay Blvd
topped. The grew right back very few years later. No way were those trees
going to come totally down. People had the tree's below them topped not cut
completely down as people didn't want to be looking at their neighbors
houses they wanted privacy.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography