Subject: [Leica] Tree Falling
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 16:19:25 -0600

Howard,

Best to do your own research.  The local power company asked us if they
could take down a border of white pines which were reaching into their high
voltage lines.  We agreed, when they offered to furnish approved
replacements, which would not grow so tall.

One of their recommendations was a holly, the exact name of which I have
forgotten.  We selected those, they planted them, and now they are about to
reach the same wires.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA