Subject: [Leica] Desensitization
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 16:15:58 -0500

In 14 years on the log I gotta say I don't recall any thread going so far
over my head as this" Desensitization" one. I'm not saying its bad I'm just
saying its pretty darned philosophical all of a sudden. Its rare that I
don't "get" a Lug thread at all. This may be the only one.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography