Subject: [Leica] Desensitization
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 18:50:15 -0600

My comment on sensitivity or not toward violence may not have been relevant
to the train photo.  It was just the first thing I thought of, a
photographer and onlookers just watching and not attempting to help this
guy, as if it might be more reality TV.  I think the issue we have now, that
distinguishes the past, is the continual immersion at early ages, such as
first-person shooter games.   End of preaching - now back to trying to
figure out why my photos aren't as good as Salgado's, even though I also use
a Canon DSLR.  Maybe I have the wrong lenses...

Ken