Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 19:01:29 -0800

Heartwarming letter.  Judging by the relationships I think I'm seeing
between you and the people you photographs, I guess it should come as no
surprise that you're on friendly terms with the people at Leica.  Makes
perfect sense.  Friends go out of their way for friends.  Also your work is
well-known and loved.  Who at Leica wants to be responsible for prompting
Tina Manley to just happen to share a Leica horror story?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone