Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use READ RESPONSE!
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 18:56:26 -0600

I do have a friend who, while employed by a newspaper, used a Leica R, but
that doesn't change things that for many, an SLR is more utilitarian. For
the average PJ, having the depth of long lenses and the stuff to mount them
on an M is unrealistic. Certainly few newspapers would invest in long Leica
lenses rather than C or N won't  happen. And anyway, if I hated them I
wouldn't own one.