Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: mostly Paris
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 12:50:29 -0800

I really enjoyed these.  Made me homesick...to the extent an Army brat can
have a place in his heart to be thought of as home.  (Orl?ans in particular,
France in general.)

I appreciate your mentioning that you used your X-100. I have found the
X-100 to be a delightful little camera with its share of quirks, but very
competent and versatile nonetheless, and so easy to always have on hand.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone