Subject: [Leica] preserving family photos
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 20:31:40 -0600

Ken, that slide looks quite good to me, compared to those I shot with a
Leica IIIa and other gear in the 50s and 60s.  If they are all like that,
just figure out a routine and charge ahead.

 I used VueScan and an ancient Dimage II scanner when I did mine some years
ago.
Most of the troubles I encountered were with oddball film like Anscochrome,
and some Ektachrome slides.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA