Subject: [Leica] IMG: Iron Work
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 15:35:51 -0800

Wow.  Beautiful highlights and shadows and metallic feel.  Nice photo.  I
can certainly see why you find ironwork interesting.  Can you imagine people
like us with our broad spectrum of interests turned loose on the past, the
one that's gone forever, the one in which photography did not exist?
We'd have photographs like yours with details of chariots, bronze swords and
scabbards, bronze armor and helmets, all newly forged.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone