Subject: [Leica] I'd like to know what the "vertical line" is
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 13:23:14 -0500

When I noticed it in my photos as mentioned earlier I could not see it very
well in low ISO shots and normal daylight. But as soon as I bumped ISO to
400-1250 area and shot in lower light I could see a red vertical line about
3/4 of the way to the right side of the photo in every photo. I would have
to enlarge the photo somewhat in photoshop to see it. Leica NJ said they
would need to remap the sensor when I sent the photos to them. Once that was
done they said there would be no further issues!?

Scott