Subject: [Leica] M9 Test
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 03:44:50 +0100

Jim, Jayanand, Nahan, Jean-Michel, Aram

Thank you very much to all for your looking and your kind comments.

Jim, you have an especial good eye, the last six images are the latest I've
edited and I think I've improved the processing getting an edition more
close to the my M8 pics

Jayanand, yes some ones was already posted before

Cheers
Lluis

El 30/11/2012, a las 04:05, Jim Nichols escribi?: