Subject: [Leica] M9 Test
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 03:36:18 +0100

Last summer during the visit in Barcelona of Geoff he has borrowed me his M9
and I've do some shots. Initially I was not satisfied with the B&W quality,
because I see that the parameters I use to process the M8 DNG are not the
same with the M9, this one give more rich and fine files and I shall modify
my procedures. These ones are the las ones I've edted and I think that they
are better and have a similar look to my work with the M8, but I would like
know your opinions, the M9 files still "looks too perfect"...

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/M9Test/?g2_fromNavId=xaf5c76c1>

Thanks for looking your c&c will be much appreciated

Good Night!
Lluis

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] M9 Test)
Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] M9 Test)