Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:51:59 -0500

Leica distanced itself from its large loyal fan base in 1963 after the Nikon
F took over in very few years after that it was a niche market which
appealed to connoisseurs.
Its had 50 years expense in not being on the top of the market but the
bottom. Of the mass market that is. Its fairly happy being where it was.
Problem was with the non total success of the digital M's it went lower.
Now I think with the digital numberless M its back to where it was in the
90's. Very small but very much there.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography