Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:49:34 +1000

Phil I am genuinely astonished that you report 10 M9s in your area that
have all had to go back to Leica a few times.
a 2 or 300% failure rate!!?? I have never heard of such a thing of any
brand anywhere.
20 digital Leicas with a 100% failure rate!

Sorry Jim Shulman there is some kind of bad Leica karma going on in Philly.
No more visitors for you ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman