Subject: [Leica] Leica in the LUG
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 07:25:55 +1000

Steve I think your comment regarding members being 'self indulgent'
discussing new Leica equipment was unreasonable.
What is the LUG for if not discussions on camera equipment and photography?
In fact I was only attempting to introduce a new discussion on Leica
equipment. The L.

I enjoyed Peter's list predicting the stages of arrival of a new Leica
model.
Your number 11 is obviously aimed at me. I promise that I have no coercive
or corrupting powers ;-)
Some list members are interested in the forthcoming products. Just filter
what you want to read, as I think most of us do.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman