Subject: [Leica] GOOGLE PHOTO USE???????????????? SUE THEM?
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 00:41:48 +0100

Dear Ted,

I don't know where has found this boy the picture, what I've found is this:

http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/tag/canada/

http://tinyurl.com/cl6dqvg

These are small sizes.

I don't know if Google is offering the image what will be scandalous, or the
image is in some Google sites bur we never know who has upload it. However I
think this should be a serious thing for ?, I don't know the legal aspects,
but if I was you .... I'll go for a MM...!

Cheers
Lluis

El 30/11/2012, a las 00:18, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: