Subject: [Leica] Leica in the LUG
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:45:45 -0500

I am by far more interested in the new Leica M than I am the new compact
full frame Sony or the Nikon D800.
2013 will be the year that Leica grabs the center spotlight like its not
done and many decades. I think in effect with the new M and S system Leica
is back on top. Its 1963 again.
2013 - 1963  = 50 years since Leica has been on top.
That's my opinion and I buy cameras and use them.
And make predictions.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography