Subject: [Leica] Leica in the LUG
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 07:06:23 +1000

Am I alone in being also interested in the forthcoming new Leica cameras
here? Post activity sometimes seems to be anything but Leica
My delete key is wearing out prematurely ;-)
Paradigm shifts, Fujis, Sonys, DXO whatever,.... can't tell the
difference.....a new crop of why product X or S is better than the M9,
three years after the M9 actually came out and it is discontinued now
anyway.
The M typ 240  will be a huge evolution. Mine's on order. I guess we have
no S system owners at all? but that new model is also evolving a great deal.
At least the Monochrom is of interest and that one really is a "paradigm
shift"
Jeesh!

Cheers,
Geoff