Subject: [Leica] Leica in the LUG
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:35:24 -0600

On Nov 28, 2012, at 3:06 PM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

> Am I alone in being also interested in the forthcoming new Leica cameras
> here? Post activity sometimes seems to be anything but Leica
> My delete key is wearing out prematurely ;-)
> Paradigm shifts, Fujis, Sonys, DXO whatever,.... can't tell the
> difference.....a new crop of why product X or S is better than the M9,
> three years after the M9 actually came out and it is discontinued now
> anyway.
> The M typ 240  will be a huge evolution. Mine's on order. I guess we have
> no S system owners at all? but that new model is also evolving a great
> deal.
> At least the Monochrom is of interest and that one really is a "paradigm
> shift"
> Jeesh!

I'm certainly extremely interested in all things Leica: past, present and
future.
I still own 4 Leica bodies and a couple dozen Leica lenses.
(as well as 1 Canon body; two Canon lenses;
4 Linhof bodies; 8 schneider and/or nikon lenses;
1 cambo body; 1 ansco body; 1 hasselblad body; 5 zeiss/blad lenses)

I'm extremely interested in Leica M8, 9, Monochrom, M typ 240, R, S, S2
as well as
all things digital medium format
and
the Nikon 800E