Subject: [Leica] paper deals
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 19:02:33 -0600

For those of you who print, Atlex has some pretty good paper deals through
Nov. 30.  Letter size Epson Ultra Premium Luster is $89 for a 250-sheet box.
They also have Epson Exhibition Fiber (my current favorite) in letter, 13x19
and 17x22 at attractive prices.  I ordered some of each.  Lower media prices
appreciated for us non-income producing amateurs!

Ken

Replies: Reply from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] paper deals)