Subject: [Leica] Leica in the LUG
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:58:31 -0800

Too far off for me yet.  My interest would be for my R lenses, but I will
wait and see how others have "mastered" this acceptable solution to learn if
it really is worth it or not.  Would it be better than my spending way less
up upgrade my perfectly acceptable Nikon D7000 to a DX00 full frame?  I will
have to see how others feel about the only two real drawbacks of Leitexed
lenses on Nikon - the focus problem and the stopped down meter issues.   If
it really is an acceptable solution, I will save up my money, sell my bad
leg, rent out my spare bedroom and get one.

Aram