Subject: [Leica] Subject: Re: Fuji X 100 versus Leica M9
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:00:29 -0800

That's the conclusion I drew.  I was shown a large portrait once and
correctly identified the camera as a Nikon:  grain, bokeh, and the quality
was that of a pro most of whom used Nikons at that time.  There was a lawyer
there who was just amazed.  For any of us it would be habit, routine.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone