Subject: [Leica] Subject: Re: Fuji X 100 versus Leica M9
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:16:31 -0800

A very interesting topic and conversation. I can only offer from experince
of shooting for magaines, wire services, commercial clients, Ad agencies and
any number if various clients.

Only once was there a question. The assignment required shooting on 4X5 size
film. I showed them a number of 35 Kodachromes shot wth Leicas. AND? :-)

They said .... "OK go with your gear it will work perfectly!" :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)