Subject: [Leica] hands, one old & one new
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 08:26:59 -0800

Steve Barbour SHOWED:

Hi Steve,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2012/cheers.jpg.html

HANDS!  !!!!!!!
How visually powerful! Looking at the male hand on the left creates a sense
of "Oh those knuckles must hurt something  awful at times!!!"  :-( Almost a
wonder the fellow can hold the glass. A photograph an Arthritis organization
could use in fund raising and or plain old fashion looking after oneself!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2012/hands+copy.jpg.html
HANDS #2:
I can say the number of "hand in hand" photos, a countless number I've seen
over the years! I don't think I've ever seen one as powerful and story
telling as this ring and hands clasped! Amazing!

An  absolutely powerful award winning photo! I would say if ever you enter a
photograph in  a competition this one would be first on the list!

I have shot hands several times over the years in similar style. But mine
"absolutely pale compared to this!" It pops on screen and grabs you

Absolutely "GOOD ON YOU MY FRIEND!" You certainly win the "Gold Ring" with
this photograph! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] hands, one old & one new)