Subject: [Leica] Fuji X 100 versus Leica M9
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:31:46 -0800

Thank you, Doug.  Exactly what I
am talking about.  A friend of mine --  who makes his living from stock,
Getty Images, and from royalties from a record he produced many years ago --
shoots with Canons, used to shoot with Nikons, has expressed the opinion
that Leicas are not worth the money.

We were discussing bokeh during his Nikon era, and he said, in response to
my telling him that Leica produced a more pleasing look in the out-of-focus
portion of the image:  "That is so not important."

The guy is a genius.  His photographs are stunnimg, breathtaking,
humbling...but we certainly have a different way of looking at bokeh.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone