Subject: [Leica] Olympus XA (OT)
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 00:11:20 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>wrote:

>What happens when I'm confronted with a truly astounding photo opportunity
>and I have a Fuji in my hand and a 7000 dollar Leica at home in a closet?
>I'd call that a nightmare I'd want to wake up from.
=======================================================================================================
What you do is take the picture and be glad to have a camera with you.  I've
been lucky enough to have won 110 photo awards, and I've taken prize winners
with cameras ranging from DSLRs, Nikons, Leica M's and LTM's, Rolleis, an
Ansco Super Speedex, a Konica III, all the way to my home-made wooden 4x5
camera.  I used what I had and was thankful for the photo opportunity.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University Relations
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee