Subject: [Leica] Pacific NW LUG get together?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:46:24 -0500

Ted,
We'll certainly have to hole up in a friendly place that has a
selection of Islay malts. If it be in Seattle or up north of the
border, then I'll be there. On another note, I was up in Victoria back
in August of 1999 when my ship, the USS John C. Stennis pulled in for
about a week. It was a great port call. I'd go back for a visit in a
heartbeat!

Phil Forrest