Subject: [Leica] Flash Master
From: chuckdesantis at ameritech.net (Chuck DeSantis)
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 08:42:23 -0600

A few years back I saw an exhibition of his work at the George Eastman
House.  The prints on display were incredible -- as good technically as
any I have ever seen.  And the railfan in me really appreciated the
content and composition. I don't know whether that was a travelling
exhibition, or even if they were part of the GEH collection, but worth a
look if it's ever anywhere near you.

Chuck