Subject: [Leica] IMG: The sad end of a Leica
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 17:02:24 -0500

That's looks like an L series Praktica. They made them shiploads of them.
They are slappy but essentially good cameras when properly adjusted.The L
series was the first camera with a plastic top. It looked like silver chrome
though. Very nicely done.
The Exakta RTL was L based except or the front plate.LaterJavier > Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2012 10:12:35 -0800