Subject: [Leica] Calling Paris LUGgers
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 12:48:16 -0800

"I will be in Paris..."    Sigh.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Nathan Wajsman" <photo at frozenlight.eu>
To: "lug Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Date: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 9:36 am

I will be in Paris for a couple of days later this month, arriving at 17:10
on November 27th, and no commitments that evening. I have a cousin in
Rueil-Malmaison (I have cousins everywhere!) but he is away on business, so
there are no family obligations.

So...I have already been in touch with Tarek, but if any other LUGgers are
in Paris that evening, then we could make it a Barcelona-style Leica stack,
?n'est pas?

My plan is to arrive at Orly at 17:10, go to my hotel:
http://www.bestwestern.fr/en/hotel-paris-16eme,Best-Western-Hotel-Eiffel-Auteuil,93772
and check in, and then go to the centre to find good beer and friendly
waiters (HA!).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman