Subject: [Leica] Coded Flange replacements.... and Beer
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 20:11:13 +0100

Spanish beer is OK but no more than that. It is much better than French,
Italian or Greek beer (just to take the other Mediterranean countries that I
have visited) but that is not saying much.

Fortunately, I live in a part of Spain which has a large population of
Northern Europeans, kind of like the snowbirds in Florida or Arizona, and as
a result, the local supermarkets have a decent selection of Belgian, German,
Czech and other good beer.

Cheers :-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman