Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrom in DC today NOT DC?
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:30:27 -0800

Fascinating observation about not thinking you were shooting in black and
white, just shooting.  When I think back, I believe that was my mindset as
well.  I didn't shoot it because As Everybody Knows, Black and White is
Superior to Color.  It was cheaper, I could process the film, make the
prints, thus control the results.  But I have had a similar thought about
the Monochrom, I want one and that I'd be looking for immortal b&w shots to
justify having forked over (another) king's ransom for (another) Leica
rather than just taking pictures.  And I want one.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone