Subject: [Leica] IMG: Whistler's Sunrise
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 15:40:06 -0800

Hi Don,
I don't mind including folks in the scene. Sometimes it adds, sometimes it
detracts. Best, as you and Tina suggest, to get both and decide.
However, this guy was just a pisser. He looked me straight in the eye and,
with a defiant smug look sat down with his wife, I presume, and began
sipping his Starbucks.
It was the look that lit my fuse, picture be damned. So I made the call and
was quite pleased it lit him up.
Best,
Bob