Subject: [Leica] Emulating Multiple Exposures in CS6
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 14:04:03 -1000

Hi All,
I'm trying to blend multiple images so that it appears, in the final image,
to be a multiple exposure image. I thought I could just put two layers into
one window and reduce the opacity of both to 50%, but then I get this faded
result with little squares appearing as bleeded through background.
I have 5 images I want to blend together. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks!
Bob

--