Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Recently seen…
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 23:51:26 +0100

George,

I love this set, all the set is really beautiful in everything aspects, I
like very much the edition work you make, sharp and smooth delicate tones,
the first one is an excelent example, the little girl is incredible sharp,
the hairs and the eyes are wonderful with an overall beautiful smoothness,
no trace of any noise or grain... lovely work!

Cheers
Lluis

El 09/11/2012, a las 20:06, George Lottermoser escribi?: