Subject: [Leica] I'll apreciate your opinions (Thanks)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 02:10:50 +0100

Thanks to all friends for your interesting comments, as some of you have
said everyone work in his own way, I'll try to decrease the blue saturation
on the color one and in B&W I prefer too the "natural" version.

Thanks a lot! this justify I can show both

Cheers
Lluis

El 08/11/2012, a las 00:36, Lluis Ripoll escribi?: