Subject: [Leica] Kate Kirkwood and Leica Liker
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 02:08:33 -0500

Thanks George  I see that now.
So she likes a Leica but uses a Nikon.
Sounds a little familiar as that's also me but I think I'm a bit more clear
on it in my little deals. I use the innovative technique of putting the tech
data in the caption. I should get a copywrite on that.

Can't tell if miss Kirkwood  is being accidently on purpose fuzzy in what
her deal is or not in her presentation of all nikon pix in a Leica context.
But she's not the only photographer who holds up the Leica M system on a
very high pedestal while never using them. And even owning them.
Owning an M9 and keeping it on ice she's not invented either.
Me I cant help thinking that after I somehow swing an M9 I'd save it for a
rainy day. Then shoot indoors.
What seems somehow logical to me is after the mind over matter deal of
acquiring an amazing digital Leica then I'd take the next step and have that
be my camera and use it not rarely on select acquire projects but
extensively.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Kate Kirkwood and Leica Liker)