Subject: [Leica] Replacement equipment decisions after theft - insurance is doing right by me!
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 18:57:38 -0800

I can't say from experience, however, the Noct + Monochrom would go where no
photographer has gone before.  ISO 10,000 for a Noct would be like  ISO
20,000 for a Sumilux.  And Erwin has written that the Noct, the older one,
was quite good at smaller apertures when the occasion requires.  You could
almost do landscapes by starlight.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone