Subject: [Leica] My absence
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 13:11:33 -0800

Subject: Re: [Leica] My absence
Herbert Kanner  OFFERED:

>I have been silent for the past week or so, although I have been lurking.
>The reason is that my wife, Lee, had a heart attack, had a stent put in,
>and then after her discharge from the hospital had a solid week of low
>fever and GIs, which after two fruitless visits to the emergency room
>finally got her back in hospital for a couple of days. No cause was found
>and the condition just went away in time--probably was a virus.

Hi Herb,
My very best wishes for her recovery and return to the warmth of your home!
I know your concerns are tough to cope with, but a prayer has been said
hopefully to help you both move on with full recovery.

regards,
ted

Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] My absence)