Subject: [Leica] IMG: People in Barcelona
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 21:35:45 +0100

Very nice gallery Geoff!

Very good shots my friend, some ones very similar at some of the mines, of
course we was together, I still have many of mines to edit, if we can put
together a gallery this would be very nice.

I have to post some of La Boqueria with an M9 that someone has borrowed
me...

Just for your information, Lluis Companys was the President of La
Generalitat de Catalunya (Catalan Gouvernement) murdered by firing squad of
troops of Dictator Franco. After this other two President of La Generalitat
was followed la Generalitat in the exile.

cheers
Lluis

El 05/11/2012, a las 09:27, Geoff Hopkinson escribi?: