Subject: [Leica] Montreal camera show tomorrow
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 22:37:05 -0700

Don't sell the BTZS tubes yet..... wait till you try out the Nikor reel +
Tank.....  If you are not careful, you will exhaust your developer.....!
Too much film, not a big enough tank.

The BTZS system is perfect for 1 or 2 sheets....testing, etc.

BTW, the very best system to develop 4x5 film is the JOBO plastic tank +
Reel in the automatic CPA or CPE bath.  #2 is the same combo with manual
rotation.

Let me ask.... you did get the SS strap that fits around the reel?  It holds
the film inside the reel, without it, you will have problems.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Yeah,

I found a Nikkor 4x5 steel developing cannister (i.e. like the 35mm steel
reel but on steroids).

So saying goodbye to the BTZS kit.  I hope some LF enthusiast finds me
tomorrow.

regards
Vick

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Montreal camera show tomorrow)